SPIUMA X18 Automatic plucking machine for poultry and game.
SPIUMA X18 allows to carry out plucking autonomously, without any contact of the operator with the moving parts of the machine.
After having performed the previous scalding phase in hot water for a few seconds, simply insert the animals in the drum (one or more at a time up to a maximum of 10 Kg. total) for a few moments “usually 30 seconds are enough”, all the plucking operation takes place in a safe, very quiet and clean way.
At the end of each plucking it is possible to rinse the cylinder by connecting the sprayer already installed on the plucking machine to a water tap.
The removed feathers come out at the bottom through the special discharge mouth.
- The cylindrical part is easily removable.
- All cleaning operations are very simple and fast.
- Plucking capacity up to 120/140 birds/hour.
- Drum supplied with no.130 flexible rubber fingers.
- Usable internal diameter cm. 47.
- Upper protection cover made of transparent plexiglass.
- Electric motor and gearbox 1 Hp., kW.0,75 with fixed speed.
- Safety switch with release coil.
- Integrated water sprayer.
- Structure fully made of stainless steel AISI 304.2B.
- No.3 feet.
- Assembled dimensions cm. 66 x 65 x 94 height.
- Weight Kg. 44
- EEC standards.
- Completely designed and manufactured in Italy.