Electric Stunner with automatic electric discharge regulation
Electric stunner for poultry, palmipeds and game (hens, chickens, ducks, pheasants, partridges, quails, geese …) both of lean mass and of fat mass.
Device with automated regulation of the electric discharge, it allows to stun the animal instantly.
How to use; the complete operation takes only a few moments:
- Switch on the appliance
- Wear rubber gloves.
- Take the animal you want to stun.
- With a spray bottle containing normal lukewarm water, spray the animal’s head (this operation facilitates the passage of the current).
- Insert the head only between the two electrodes placed in a V shape by sliding it downwards – towards the sharpest part (see photo), the weight of the animal itself will hold it in position, but we recommend you hold it to prevent it from banging.
- Shortly thereafter, the warning light will indicate the correct flow of current that will be applied for the electronarcosis.
- Press the START button to carry out the electronarcosis also called electric stun or electro-shock.
- At the same time as the START button is pressed, the animal receives the electric discharge that immediately paralyzes it.
- Once this is done, simply grab the animal’s body and lift it vertically to free the head from the electrodes.
The function is automatically managed by a microprocessor.
The device records and saves the data related to the current flow in a USB memory stick which can be removed to obtain a written documentation concerning the electronarcosis process with the date of application and the amount of current emitted.
The appliance is also effective for the electronarcosis of rabbits.
- Monobloc body in white ABS
- Metal electrodes
- Stainless steel screws supplied
- It must be wall-mounted at a height of 100 cm from the floor
- Supply voltage: 230 Vca @ 50 Hz.
- Total power: 55 Watt
- Plug: Schuko Typo E CEE 7/7
- Electronarcosis current: da 30mA a 500mA
- Electronarcosis voltage: 86 Volt
- Electronarcosis cycle time: 10 seconds
- Weight: 2,6 kg
- Dimensions in cm: 40,5 x 31,5 x 12,6
- Protection class: IP68
- EEC standards
Note: The appliance complies with EU regulations, EEC Regulation 1099/2009 of September 24th 2009 concerning the welfare and protection of animals before their slaughter.
Not suitable for the stunning of turkeys, as the minimum current required is the maximum that can be obtained by the device.
Warning VERY IMPORTANT!
1. During the whole stunning phase the animal must be held between the V-shaped electrodes so that it cannot wriggle, as on the other hand an overcurrent discharge could occur towards the control circuit which could lead to the breakdown of some components and the block of operation, a defect that can only be solved by returning to the service center for repair.
2. Particular attention must be paid when downloading the information recorded on the USB stick. The recording file MUST NOT be moved, overwritten or renamed, it MUST ONLY be copied to your PC and then used. Moving the file or its modification can cause the rewriting of incorrect information for the firmware, actions that lead to malfunctions that can no longer be repaired, except with the replacement of the entire motherboard (the most expensive part of the device) for a fee.