Small roller plucking machine MAINO INDUSTRIES suitable for chickens, guinea fowl, turkeys, geese, ducks, pheasants, small game, pigeons, quails, turtle doves, thrushes, etc. etc.
SPIUMETTA is composed of a rigid structure in electro galvanized metal CNC machined with legs in aluminum alloy, it supports the roller and the protective casing also blocks the power tool. The plucking roller has 15 flexible rubber fingers suitable for poultry palmiped game and small game. It is shipped disassembled to minimize packaging and is assembled in less than five minutes (illustrated manual).
Tighten the spindle of the power tool on the pin and position the locking and protection casing (no other tools are needed). Immerse the animals in a scalding tank with a water temperature ranging between 55 and 70 °C (preferably at a controlled temperature). The scalding causes the pores where the feathers are stuck to widen, so that their release is facilitated (if the animal has just been hunted, wetting may not be necessary).
Put the roller into action using the driving force of the electric drill or screwdriver even with battery (recommended speed 350/400 rpm) bring nearer the animal and move it continuously to remove all the feathers (follow the operations in the illustrated manual) .
- SPIUMETTA is entirely designed and built in Italy;
- The hourly plucking capacity is 30/50 heads;
- The HDPE/PVC roller has a diameter of 80mm and is equipped with 15 fingers in flexible food rubber (the same compound used in industrial plucking machines);
- The structure/protective casing facilitates the descent and collection of the feathers, the protective casing is also a locking system for the power tool;
- The driving force that makes the roller rotate is supplied by the customer’s power tool;
- Easily demountable and storable;
- Net weight Kg. 6;
- Dimensions mounted cm. 36 x 29 x 85 (height).