MKQ-V Automatic plucking machine for quails, partridges, gray partridges, rock partridges and small birds.
MKQ-V allows to carry out plucking autonomously, without any contact of the operator with the moving parts of the machine.
After having performed the previous scalding phase in hot water for a few seconds, simply insert the animals in the drum (one or more at a time up to a maximum of 4 animals) for a few moments “usually 30 seconds are enough”, all the plucking operation takes place in a safe, very quiet and clean way.
At the end of each plucking it is possible to rinse the cylinder by connecting the sprayer already installed on the plucking machine to a water tap.
The removed feathers come out at the bottom through the special discharge mouth.
- MKQ-V plucking machine is fully demountable.
- The cylindrical part is easily removable.
- All cleaning operations are very simple and fast.
- Plucking capacity up to 250/300 birds/hour.
- Drum supplied with no.202 flexible rubber fingers.
- Upper protection cover made of transparent plexiglas.
- Electric motor and gearbox 3 Hp., kW.0,75 with variation of the rotation speed to better adapt to the needs (professional model).
- Safety switch with release coil.
- Integrated water sprayer.
- Structure fully made of stainless steel AISI 304.2B.
- No.4 feet.
- Fully demountable.
- Assembled dimensions cm. 55 x 60 x 95 height.
- Net weight Kg. 47.
- CEE standards.
- Completely designed and manufactured in Italy.
Note: in the photo with two plucking machines you can see the size difference of the MKQ-V on the left compared to the larger MK1 model on the right.
Also in the photo the first prototype of our MK1 entirely built in sheet steel with a special zinc-magnesium coating, ten times more resistant than a normal galvanization.