MXPD climate controller with built-in switching power supply and digital display that can be used for any Incubator or Hatcher, complete with unified temperature and humidity sensor with digital technology.
This device has been specially designed for reading and adjusting the temperature of the incubators and hatches of our production, but it adapts to any other machine, even self-built.
There is no need to know how to program and it is not even necessary to change any management parameters, we have already done everything.
The switching power supply allows the MXPD controller to work even in the presence of disturbed power lines and with fluctuating voltages, typical problems of countryside areas or far from inhabited centers.
The unified sensor with digital technology communicates directly with the microprocessor of the MXPD controller by sending temperature and relative humidity data.
The device is fully adjustable and the probe can be calibrated to ensure full control efficiency.
- Temperature accuracy to the tenth of a centigrade degree.
- Relative humidity accuracy to one percent degree.
This MXPD controller can manage a heating load up to 150 Watt of power through the static relay already present, the particularity of this component is that it is full electronic and the total absence of mechanical components makes it very precise in the adjustment, tireless and long lasting.
In addition to the temperature reading and control, the Relative Humidity is also displayed in the same digital display.
As an option, a daughter board (R001563) is available as an accessory which adds the adjustment of the relative humidity managed by an additional static relay already present on the daughter board that can drive a humidifier up to 70 Watts of power (or our automatic humidifier R1469B) for the perfect production of humidity with high precision.
The manual provided with images allows perfect installation without errors and simplified use.
Technical features of the KIT:
- No.1 MXPD controller already installed by us in a galvanized and plastic coated metal box to be installed externally to the machine
- No.1 Unified digital temperature and humidity sensor with connection cable of 50 centimeters length
- No.1 Pre-assembled wiring with 6-pole mammoth terminal
- Self-drilling fixing screws
- EEC standards
- Completely designed and manufactured in Italy
- Maximum applicable power 150 Watt (or no.1 heat elements R00A712)
- Installation and user manual
- Working range and accuracy:
- Temperature from 10 to 50 Celsius degrees centigrade and 0,1 degrees accuracy
- Humidity from 5 to 95 percent with 1% accuracy