MXPT climate controller with built-in switching power supply and digital display that can be used for any Incubator or Hatcher, complete with temperature probe.
This device has been specially designed for reading and adjusting the temperature of the incubators and hatches of our production, but it adapts to any other machine, even self-built.
There is no need to know how to program and it is not even necessary to change any management parameters, we have already done everything.
The switching power supply allows the MXPT controller to work even in the presence of disturbed power lines and with fluctuating voltages, typical problems of countryside areas or far from inhabited centers.
The device is fully adjustable and the probe can be calibrated to ensure full control efficiency.
- Temperature accuracy to the tenth of a centigrade degree.
This MXPT controller can manage a heating load up to 150 Watts of power through the static relay already present, the particularity of this component is that it is full electronic and the total absence of mechanical components makes it very precise in the adjustment, tireless and long lasting.
The manual provided with images allows perfect installation without errors and simplified use.
Technical features of the KIT:
- No.1 MXPT controller already installed by us in a galvanized and plastic coated metal box to be installed externally to the machine
- No.1 Temperature probe with connection cable of about 50 centimeters length
- No.1 Pre-assembled wiring with 6-pole mammoth terminal
- Self-drilling fixing screws
- EEC standards
- Completely designed and manufactured in Italy
- Maximum applicable power 150 Watt (or no.1 heat element R00A712)
- Installation and user manual
- Working range and accuracy:
- Temperature from 10 to 50 Celsius degrees centigrade and 0,1 degrees accuracy