FRENCH TRAP.BOX CAGE FOR CORVIDS
Specific cage for the capture of Corvids and Columbidae with inward sloping roof and rack entry with deception (easy entry and exit almost impossible).
Modular structure completely electrogalvanized, composed of 12 wire mesh panels 30*100, profiled one by one in sturdy steel frame. Easy assembly (approx. 15 minutes), when complete the structure is self-supporting, difficult to lift and well fixed to the ground.
- no.12 Metal mesh panels cm. 100 x 200 height with mesh pitch mm. 30*100 entirely profiled in CNC-machined metal, all with anti-rust electro-galvanizing treatment.
- Dimensions in meters of the fully assembled box; base 2 x 2 and height 2.
- Sliding door dimensions cm. 50 x 100 height for the access of the personnel assigned to the recovery of captured animals.
- Equipped with feeder and drinker to allow a primary subsistence of the animals captured until recovery by authorized personnel.
- Supplied completely disassembled in a practical assembly KIT.
According to the Law:
Cage complete with aluminum identification plate with name, owner body data and progressive National serial number.
For informations, requests and quotes, please fill our the form: CONTACTS or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org you will be contacted.
ATTENTION: The production is active for the exclusive use of Companies, Operators, Bodies, A.T.C. and Specific Organizations. The use and possession of any trap cage is subject to strict regulations and laws in force regarding the protection of wildlife and the mistreatment of wild animals. The production and sale of trap cages are subject to the characteristics of a product that must ensure adequate wellness for the recovered animal, the use is only allowed to specific operators authorized by the competent administrative bodies.