Modular Structures for Fauna Reintroduction:
Mesh structures with modular panels for acclimatization or sowing of Galliformian Phasianids and other Animal species, consisting of walls of reinforced metal mesh in steel frame treated with electro-galvanizing and modular as needed, by means of a movable interlocking with cylindrical rod also acting spike for fixing to the ground (element to be driven into the ground).
Panels available with three heights:
- TEK 30.1 with panels of mt.1×1
- TEK 30.2 with panels of mt.1 x 1,5h
- TEK 30.3 with panels of mt.1 x 2h
Mesh texture available in two variants:
- F1 cm. 3 x 10h
- F2 cm. 2,8 x 2,8 the most recommended against vermin (predators, rats, stone martens, etc.).
The structures made up of 8 panels arranged in a square, with arches and roofing net, allow the containment and management of up to 30 Pheasants or 50 Gray Partridges, in full compliance with animal welfare regulations.
Accessories and Options:
- Roof panels of identical manufacture of the walls.
- Roof panels in water-repellent plastic material.
- Roof panels made of metal sheets.
- Anti-intrusion/anti-scratch platforms with dense mesh that can be folded over the external perimeter.
- Structure with flexible cross arches.
- Containment cover for integral protection in soft polymer mesh.
- Central reinforcement rod for further support of the roof.
- Panel with sliding door to facilitate service, exit and/or spontaneous return.
- 20 kg silo feeder with rain cover.
- Waste-proof siphon drinker with 30 liter reserve tank.
- Perimeter strip in 0,75 m polymer mesh to be spread on the walls as a screen/windbreak.
- Green or brown paint.