50 – 66 – 96 – 99 – 168 – 192 – 198 – 252 – 336 – 624 – 678 – 684
Standard features of the machines line I-P:
- Thermal-cut cabinet with single or double door equipped with an inspection window.
- Rust-proof easy-to-clean construction, high thickness cabinet without cold spots areas – made of sandwich style panels standard by plastic coated metal sides and 60 mm. thickness styrofoam insulation (on demand Fiberglass and Stainless steel cabins and styrofoam insulation thickness up to 120 mm.).
- Long-Life Electric Heat battery made of stainless steel.
- Fan-Pulsator with structure and blades in stainless steel to distribute the climate equally and resist corrosion.
- Reverse circuits primary cooling system water/air to improve egg cooling efficiency.
- Secondary independent high efficiency air cooling system air/air to minimize stress to eggs due to overheating.
- Efficient Energy Saving system – example just 6 kW to heat up to 19.200 hen eggs.
- Programmable egg turning both manual and automatic servo-assisted.
- Trolleys with independent piston for each trolley (or by single turning point for all the trolleys).
- Incubation trays 150 Hen/Duck eggs made of high quality, very durable plastic material (number of trays according to the purchased version).
- Hatch baskets 150 eggs made of high quality, very durable plastic material (number of baskets according to the purchased version).
- Automatic high-efficiency cold mist ultrasonic humidification system.
- 24/24 hours day O3M-Oxicide by Maino Disinfection System fully automatically controlled.
- Full management of the machine entrusted to the new controller SCADA – CLEVER by MAINO with microcomputer with digital display and the latest wireless web technology, which allows the most complete and innovative management and control of:
- Relative Humidity.
- Automatic eggs turning.
- Eggs charging schedule.
- Real Time Clima monitor with graphical vision.
- Datalog with log downloadable.
- Environment climatic data.
- Alarms list.
- Oxicide automatic disinfection system.
- Eggs refreshing andmany other technical features.
- Buzzer alert alarm that advice about the alarm status.
The SCADA CLEVER controller creates a local WiFi wireless network with encrypted password-protected access at different levels (administrator – manager – users). CLEVER generates a web-browser interface that allows access to the machine and its complete management from any WiFi device such as tablets, smartphones, Personal Computers, and notifies users with sending messages regarding routine operations, alarms, and programmed notifications (for example, warns about the deadline for loading and unloading of eggs, etc.). If the CLEVER controller is connected to the Internet network it will be accessible from anywhere, where internet connection is available. High grade encryption access granted.
- Optional parts:
- Trays for any kind of eggs as quail, pheasant, turkey, goose, ostrich, etc.
- CO Control.
- PC station for devices and data management.
- Closed circuit cooling liquid refrigeration system.
- Self-sanitization and sterilization O3M-Oxicide by Maino technology system and program, to avoid any possible contagion or proliferation of any Avian disease eg Bird Flu or of the same within the entire structure and in all the machines and stations present for the entire building .