Hobby and Professional Models:

Incubators – Hatchers machines with box obtained from rigid flat PVC* foam panels with very high insultation coefficient, machined with CNC numerical control machines. The PVC with which we manufacture our Incubators and Hatchers is object of great attention to avoid a further contamination of the environment, it is composed of 95% recycled material and the remaining 5% (internal and external surfaces) of virgin white color material. Rigid foam PVC is a perfect thermal-insulator, 10mm thickness is equivalent to a wooden wall of about 50mm. It does not resemble at all to the plastic materials used in molding production (most of the incubators on the market) or to chipboard wood, “both are non-insulating materials” the same is true for all structures made of steel sheet with reduced insulation thickness of insulatione.

*Attention, MPS models are made of molded thermoplastic material, while the BRAHMA models are made with transparent plexiglas walls, both these families of incubators and hatching machines are mostly intended for specific uses in education field, for environments with a very stable constant climate to support the lack of insulation of construction materials.

Nowadays, everyone believes it is enough to copy our product and adapt various components of common use to build an incubator; unfortunately for them it is not so, experience plays a fundamental role and the results of births are not so obvious. A trivial example of bad-copy are the ultrasound humidifiers.

We started to install ultrasonic humidifiers in our machines in 1995, before us nobody did this, and our decades of experience allowed us to adapt them to achieve the best possible results. In our industrial incubators where space is not a problem, the humidifiers are located inside the machine, while in incubators up to 300 eggs, water tank and ultrasonic head are outside directly connected to the machine, so the dry air comes from the machine and returns after being saturated, without using additional fans. The companies that copy have no technical baggage but the only thought of how to get money; they sell humidifiers intended for home use that are modified to be connected to the incubator, unfortunately for, them this is a mistake that causes big incubation problems! The explanation is simple and rational and science can prove it: Household humidifiers both with an external display and probe to insert into the incubator machine and also those that use probes already installed in the machine, work as follows:

1. The stand-alone appliance draws air from the outside at room temperature.
2. It passes the air into a column of nebulized water to saturate it.
3. As the air saturates, it exchanges energy and loses temperature (physical process).
4. Humid air goes into the incubator at a much lower temperature than the internal one.
5. The internal microclimate is completely upset, with direct reduction of births.

What we just described is one of the many problems faced by the buyer by entrusting their choices to companies with little or no experience, commercial structures that have never manufactured products, but always marketed them only for economic purposes.

Write us for more informations

MAINO INCUBATRICI S.R.L. – A quality brand
since 1945 reference point for many manufacturers
“The most copied brand but never equaled”